This is my first time to order a printable file.  What is the process?

With the purchase and payment of your order, Sweet Peach Paperie will customize your files.  The completed PDF files will arrive to your inbox within 1-2 days.  The files will be completely ready to print at home or they can be forwarded to your local professional print shop.  Print, trim and assemble if needed.  Voila!

Do you send a proof?

With the purchase of printable files, a proof is not sent.  PDF files arrive completely ready to print.  However, if there is any mistake on the behalf of Sweet Peach Paperie, a revised file will be sent as quickly as possible.  With the purchase of professionally printed invitations, yes, a digital proof is sent.  Your approval of the sample is required in order to schedule professional printing services.

Can I edit the printables myself?

No, all products will arrive 100% ready to print.  You are not able to edit your own files.

Should I order a PDF or JPG invitation file?

To print at home or through a local professional print shop, you will need a PDF file.  If you plan to print at a photo lab or upload to an online printing company, you will need a JPG file.  Please specify your need upon purchase.

Do you take custom orders?

Custom orders are taken on an availability basis.  Always feel free to ask!   Customizations such as color or art changes are usually possible for a small custom fee.  Please contact Tracy with those desires.

Can I change the colors or font of an item?

It is most always possible to change the font or colors on an invitaiton or decor item.  Please ask before making your purchase and I will be happy to help!

I need it yesterday!  Can I place a rush order?

When you decide the day before the party that you wish you just had one more item, yes, rush orders are usually available.  If possible, Sweet Peach Paperie will help with those last minute desires!  Please contact with the subject heading “Rush Order”.  A $5 fee will apply for same day services.

Do you provide printing services?

Professional printing services are available for orders of 28 invitations or more.  Custom orders for full printing on all decor items are taken on a limited availability basis only.

Do you recommend printing at home or professionally?

All files are completely capable of being printed at home.  If your printer is full of ink, go for it!  Print a sample and see what you think!  If you are not pleased with the ability of your home printer, you can forward the file to a print shop. I find locally owned, professional printing companies to have the best quality services. Kinkos, Staples, Office Max and other big box copy centers can be a quick source for printing services as well. Always feel free to request a sample before printing your full order.

What kind of paper should I use?

I use a 100 lb. smooth matte white card stock on invitations, stationery, banners, favor tags, menu tents, welcome signs and cupcake toppers when I print through my local professional printer. I find it best to print water bottle wraps, napkin wraps and straw flags on a standard glossy or matte copy paper. If printing at home, 110 lb. card stock is usually your best option, but look for the thickest paper available.

Should I purchase certain labels for printing?

All files are sent on an 8.5 x 11 layout. Print on 8.5 x 11 card stock or 8.5 x 11 paper and then individually trim your items. There is not a particular “Avery” label needed for any Sweet Peach products.

How do I print the circle stickers?
Print your file on 8.5 x 11 sticker paper and then punch the individual circles with a 3 inch punch. For more tips, click HERE!

Should I print water bottle wraps on paper or sticker labels?

Both work, but I prefer to use a gloss paper.  I find it easiest and most economical.  Remove the current paper wrap and use a glue stick to lightly adhere your personalized wrap.  Seal with a small piece of clear tape if needed.  Chill the water bottles with your wrap attached and set out just before the party. For more tips on water bottle wraps, click HERE!

How do you make cupcake toppers?

After printing, punch your toppers using a 2 inch scallop or designer punch of your choice.  Attach your topper to a 6 inch lollipop stick with clear glue.  Craft punches and lollipop sticks can be purchased at craft stores such as Michaels, Joann or Hobby Lobby as well as some Walmart stores.  Punch and attach.  It’s as simple as that! For a picture tutorial, click HERE!

How do you assemble banners?

Print and cut your banner squares or pennants.  Punch holes in the top corners of each piece and connect with ribbon, tulle, rope or your choice string. You can also attached the pennants to your string with mini clothes pins.

How do you make envelope liners?
Paper Source provides a video tutorial that works far better than my attempt to explain. I make my own cardboard pattern, but you can purchase the liner kit as well. Click HERE to see the video.

Do the wraps fit a certain water bottle?

The water bottle wraps measure approximately 2.75 inches by 8.5 inches.  They will fit any standard 8oz. bottle, however, I find the shape of Aquafina and Kroger brand (12 pack) water bottles to work best.

Where should I purchase envelopes for my invitations or notecards?

Hobby Lobby, Michaels, or your local craft stores are great places to look for your standard 5 x 7 invitations and 4.25 x 5.5 notecard envelopes.  Hobby Lobby carries colored envelopes as well!  If your choose to print professionally through a local printing company, they will carry the (A7) invitation envelopes or (A2) notecard envelopes so be sure to ask.  You can also order online through Paper-Source.com.