Mini Tutorial: How to Make Luggage Tags
Anyone need a little cuteness on this year’s backpack? With a few simple steps, you can create your own luggage tag, diaper bag tag, anything you want it to be!
1. Purchase your choice enclosure card printable. The rectangle style works best.
2. Print and cut your enclosure cards.
3. Take one of the enclosures to your local print shop or office supply store.
4. Request your enclosure be laminated into a luggage tag (often just $1 to do so!)
5. Once laminated, add a ribbon bow with a little clear glue.
6. Voila! You have a darling little tag!
I made one for our sweet friend Ellie Ruth and used it to add a little fun to her birthday present last weekend. I still can’t get enough of our party pink and green!